Zeeshan Name Meaning In Urdu and English. Zeeshan is a Muslim Boy name. Zeeshan’s name meaning is The Glory in the English Language. In the Urdu Language, Zeeshanname meaning is شوکت والا. This name is originated from the Persian language.
ذیشان ایک مسلمان لڑکے کا نام ہے۔ ذیشان نام کے معنی انگریزی زبان میں پاک ہے۔ اردو زبان میں ، ذیشان نام کا مطلب شوکت والا ہے۔ یہ نام فارسی زبان سے نکلتا ہے۔
Yellow, White, Light Green
Zeeshan is a Muslim Boy name. Zeeshan’s name meaning is The Glory. This name is originated from the Persian language. The lucky number for the name Zeeshan is 8. Its lucky day is Monday, Thursday. The lucky-stone for the people with this name is Bloodstone.
ذیشان ایک مسلمان لڑکے کا نام ہے۔ ذیشان نام کا معنی پاک ہے۔ یہ نام فارسی زبان سے نکلتا ہے۔ ذیشان نام کے افراد کے لیئے خوش قسمت نمر 8 مانا جاتا ہے۔ زیشان کے خوش قسمت دن پیر، جمعرات کو ہیں۔ ذیشان کا
Zeeshan is a Muslim Boy name and it is a Persian originated name with multiple meanings. Zeeshan’s name meaning is the glory and the lucky number associated with is 8. Find all the relevant details about the meaning, origin, lucky number and religion is available in this page. baby Name gives you identification in the world and you carry this identification from cradle to grave. Parents, therefore, pay immense attention to choose a suitable name for their new born. You can find Zeeshan under “Z” list, and there are 183 more names on this list.
This is one of the unique and popular names with impressive meaning. You can find Zeeshan’s name meaning in Urdu and English, as well as other languages. Names similar to are also listed here and can even listen to the audio on this page to understand the actual pronunciation of the name.
This information is enough to give a clear idea about the name. The level of popularity and rating of this name is also presented here.
The name Zeeshan is tredning recently in news and blogs with following headlines; Zeeshan, Asad, Komal win Jr Squash titles – The Nation, Sajid and Zeeshan set for a comeback – The News International, Kahin Deep Jalay Episode-2 Review: Rida is a girl who has good moral values – OyeYeah News, and Kahin Deep Jalay Episode-2 Review: Rida is a girl who has good moral values – OyeYeah News
Prohibited Names in Islam. There are also names which are contrary to the Shariah or which have meanings unacceptable to people of sound intellect and pure souls, so these names are to be avoided, since giving these names to the children would be a crime against their Deen (beliefs) and their manners because they would grow up connected to these names and the meanings which they carry. The prohibited names are of two categories: those which are forbidden in the Shariah and those which are either disapproved of due to the Shariah, or due to manners and good taste
1. Names indicating servitude to other than Allah (SWT) such as: ‘Abdun-Nabee (slave of the Prophet), ‘Abdur-Rasool (slave of the Messenger) and ‘Abdul – Muttalib – and whatever is like these names. Just the same in meaning are ‘Ghulaamun-Nabee’ and Ghulaamur-Rasool’.
2. Using these names which are particular names of Allah (SWT)- the One far removed from all deficiencies – like: al-Ahad (the One and Only, Unique in his Lordship, names and attributes, and His right to worship. The One having no equal, no assistant, no rival and no one similar to Him), ar-Rahman (the Most Merciful) and al-Khaliq (the Creator).
3. From the names which should also be avoided are the names of tyrants and despots like: Fir’awn (Pharaoh), Qaroon, Abu Jahl and their like, also the names of the leaders of Kufr and the heads of atheism such as Marx, Lenin and so on, since using their names would mean that one was pleased with their actions, and would mean imitation of them, and love of their systems of thought – and all this is forbidden.
NAMES DISAPPROVED OF IN THE SHAREE’AH OR DISLIKED DUE TO GOOD MANNERS OR GOOD TASTE
1. Giving names which are meant to show servitude to Allah (SWT) but not known to be from Allah’s (SWT) perfect names – like ‘Abdul-Mawjood, Abdul-Maqsood and ‘Abdus-Sattar. This is because nothing can be affirmed as one of Allah’s (SWT) names without an authentic text, and these names do not satisfy this as they are rather attributes and information, so it is to be feared that in this way we might fall into giving Allah (SWT) names which neither He nor His Messenger (SAW) used for Him.
2. From these names are those which carry meanings of pessimism, or blameworthy characteristics which will be disliked or cause aversion or cause the possessor of the name to feel degraded, humiliated and such as will kill his personality – like Harb (war), Himar (donkey), and Kalb (dog) – and their like which are usually given as names by people of the desert of countryside.
3. From good manners is to avoid naming children with names which are suggestive or offend one’s meaning of shame – such as: Huyam (one passionately in love), Nuhad (A young woman with full and raised breasts), Saham (summer heat)!, Wisal (sexual union), Ghadah (delicate young woman), Fatin (temptress), Fitnah (temptation), Shadiyah (female singer) and names with similar meanings.
So fathers and mothers should steer clear of giving these kind of names to their children – since they are mostly names carried by the lunatic film actresses and dancers and using these names may be a danger to the children’s personality and to their society – since they will grow up having an attachment and fondness for them along with the meaning they convey and for those infamous persons who carry these names. This may then lead them to imitate those people and follow their way, slowly losing their Islamic personality – and it is to Allah (SWT) that we turn for aid.
4. It is also disliked to give names which amount to a declaration of a person’s being pious like Barrah (pious / piety) and the like – due to this meaning the Messenger of Allah (SAW) changed the name of one of his wives from Barrah to Zaynab, as he used to hate that it be said: “He left/went out from ‘Barrah’ (piety).”
5. From these names which it is disliked to use for naming are the names of the Angels. Particularly if they are used for females – such as Malik since it is to be feared that this involves imitation of the pagans who gave feminine names to the angels. But as regards their use for males – then that is disliked by Malik, but allowed by a group of scholars since the Hadith prohibiting it is not authentic.
6. Just as it is disliked to name with the names of Surahs of the Quran such as TaHa, Yaseen and other names of Surahs. This is the saying of Imam Malik (Ra) – Ibnul- Qayyim also said: “The saying of the common people that Yaseen and TaHa are from the names of the Prophet (SAW) is not correct, there is no ‘Sahih’ Hadith about it or any ‘Hasan’ Hadith, nor anything ‘Mursal’ [having a missing link between the Tabiee and the Prophet (SAW)], nor any narration from any Companion, but rather they are letters like ‘Alif Lam Meem’, ‘Ha Meem’, ‘Alif Lam Raa’ and the like.”
7. It is disliked to give names ‘Yasar’ (Ease), ‘Rabah’ (Profit), ‘Najeeh’ (Successful), ‘Aflah’ Prosperous), ‘Ya’la’ (Elevated)’ and Barakah’ (Blessing) since the Messenger (SAW) forbade that with his saying:
“Do not call your boy Yasar, nor Rabah, nor Najeeh, nor Aflah, since you will say: Is he there?’ So it will be said: ‘No’. Indeed they are four, so do not attribute more to me.” (Reported by Muslim, Abu Dawud & At-Tirmidhee)
And the forbiddance of Ya’a and Barakah occurs in another Hadith reported by Muslim.Prohibited Names in Islam
CHANGING Prohibited Names in Islam
The Messenger (SAW) used to love names that were good in their wording and meaning and he used to hate other names, prohibit them and change them. From these names which the Messenger (SAW) changed was:
· ‘Aasiyah (Disobedient) – he changed her name to Jameelah (Beautiful and Good) (Reported by Muslim & Abu Dawud)
· He (SAW) also said to a man, “What is your name?” So he replied: “Hazen.” (Roughness). So he (SAW) said: “Rather you are Sahl (Smooth).” (Reported by Al-Bukhari & Abu Dawud)Prohibited Names in Islam
· ‘Barrah (Pious Woman) to Zaynab (Reported by Muslim)
· As-Surm (Separation) to Sa’eed (Al-Bukhari)
· Asram (Cut Off) to Zur’ah (Sown Seed) (Reported by Abu Dawud)
· Jaththamah (Signifying Inactivity) to Husanah (Good and Beautiful) (Reported by al-Hakim)Prohibited Names in Islam
· Shihab (Flame and Fire) to Hisham (Reported by Al-Bukhari)
· Harb (War) to Silm (Peace) (Reported by Abu Dawud)· Banuz-Zinyah (Sons of Fornication) to Banur-Rashdah (Sons of Lawful Marriage) (Reported by Abu Dawud)Prohibited Names in Islam
EXAMPLES OF PROHIBITED NAMES
‘Abdun-Nabee (slave of the Prophet)
‘Abdur-Rasool (slave of the Messenger)
Aasiyah (disobedient: not same as Pharaoh’s wife)
al-Khaliq (the Creator)
ar-Rahman (the Most Merciful)
Asram (cut off)
Banez-Zinyah (sons of fornication)
Barrah (pious / piety)
David (Name given to Prophet Dawud (AS) in the Bible)
Ghadah (delicate young woman)
Hyam (one passionately in love)
Jaththamah (signifying inactivity)
Joseph (name given to Prophet Yusuf (AS) in the Bible)
Malak (name of an angel)
Names of Jews and Christians
Nuhad (a young woman with full and raised breasts)
Saham (summer heat)
Shaniya (female singer)
Shihab (flame and fire)
Name of any surah in Quran
TaHa (Surah in Quran)
Wisal (sexual union)
Yaseen (Surah in Quran)
We have many more good articles on Zawaj.com about the Fiqh of names in Islam, good names for Muslim boys and girls, Muslim names for converts, etc: Prohibited Names in Islam
Wajid Name Meaning In Urdu And English. The name Wajid is a Muslim Boys name. Urdu name dictionary suggests that in Urdu is پالنے والا, and it belongs to عربی origin. The lucky number of Wajid is 5, and lucky days are Friday, Monday. The Wajid lucky metal is Silver, and lucky stone is Emerald. On this page, you can check other details of Muslim name Wajid, find its spellings and Urdu meaning. In Urdu And English In Urdu And English.
Wajid Name Meaning and History
Wajid is a Muslim Boy name which originates from the Arabic language. Acording to Numerology Predictions, lucky number for Wajid is 5. in English is one who finds (origin Arabic). In Urdu And English In Urdu And English In Urdu And English. In Urdu And English.
People believe to have their Lucky Days according to their names, Friday, Monday are Favourable and Lucky Days for name Wajid and lucky metals are Silver for Wajid name holders. In Urdu And Wajid name meaning English In Urdu And English.
Lucky colors for Wajid are Blue, Green, White and Wajid’s name is famous in our names dictionary, and has been searched 36702 times, Wajid name meaning which is Thirty-six thousand seven hundred two times. In Urdu And English.
Wajid is listed in the Boys directory of Boys Islamic names meaning section and can be searched easily online or you can check in alphabetic “W” of the Boys Muslim names area. There are almost 200 baby Boy names which start with alphabet W in our names section. You can also check the in Urdu in our Muslim Urdu names area. In Urdu And English
واجد نام کا شمار لڑکوں کے ناموں میں ہوتا ہے۔ واجد نام کی ابتدائی تاریخ عربی زبان سے نکلتی ہے۔ واجد نام کے افراد کے لیئے خوش قسمت نمر 5 مانا جاتا ہے .واجد نام کا مطلب پالنے والا،حاصل کرنے والا،محبت کرنے والا ہے جبکہ خوش قسمت دنوں میں جمعہ, سوموار شامل ہیں ۔ خوش قسمتی والی دھاتوں میں ہندسوں کے حساب ے چاندی شامل ہیں واجد نام کے افراد کے لیئے موافق رنگوں میں نیلا, سبز, شامل ہیں۔ واجد نام کے افراد کے لیئے موافق پتھروں میں مرکت شامل ہیں .
The Wajid name is famous in the online names dictionary, it is viewed 36698 times, which is Thirty-six thousand six hundred ninety-eight times. It is located under Urdu Muslim Boys names category, with alphabetic W, you can check 200 other names which are starting with W, and look for 18302 Islamic Boys names in Urdu.
Zahid Name Meaning in Urdu & English is a Muslim Boy name which originates from the Arabic language. According to Numerology Predictions, lucky number for Zahid is 8. Zahid’s name meaning in English is self-denying or ascetic.
People believe to have their Lucky Days according to their names, Monday, Thursday is Favourable and Lucky Days for name Zahid and lucky metals are Bronze for Zahid name holders.
What’s the meaning of Zahid?
Zahid is listed in the Boys directory of Boys Islamic names meaning section and can be searched easily online or you can check in alphabetic “Z” of the Boys Muslim names area. There are almost 432 baby Boy names which start with alphabet Z in our names section. You can also check the in Urdu in our Muslim Urdu names area.
The name Zahid is trending recently in our news section, few of the recent headlines are Assurances by PM, COAS to businessmen welcomed: Mian Zahid Hussain, Missed tax, refund targets may lead to mini-budget: Mian Zahid Hussain, Issues of New Sabzi Mandi should be resolved: Mian Zahid Hussain, Concern expressed continued fall in the manufacturing sector: Mian Zahid Hussain, Rear Admiral Zahid Ilyas calls on IGP, Taxing agriculture can reduce poverty, unemployment: Mian Zahid Hussain, Climate change a greater threat that Pak-India war: Mian Zahid Hussain, Steps demanded to end pessimism in masses, business community: Mian Zahid Hussain, Saudi oil facility attack termed 9/11 of the energy world: Mian Zahid Hussain and PTI gaining popularity in Gilgit-Baltistan: Zahid Hussain Kazmi.
زاہد نام کا شمار لڑکوں کے ناموں میں ہوتا ہے۔ زاہد نام کی ابتدائی تاریخ عربی زبان سے نکلتی ہے۔ زاہد نام کے افراد کے لیئے خوش قسمت نمر 8 مانا جاتا ہے .زاہد نام کا مطلب متقی، پرہیز گار،عارف،عبادت گزار، بزرگ ہے جبکہ خوش قسمت دنوں میں سوموار, جمعرات شامل ہیں ۔ خوش قسمتی والی دھاتوں میں ہندسوں کے حساب ے کانسی شامل ہیں زاہد نام کے افراد کے لیئے موافق رنگوں میں پیلا, سفید, ہلکا سبز شامل ہیں۔ زاہد نام کے افراد کے لیئے موافق پتھروں میں سبز پتھر شامل ہیں .
The name Zahid is a Muslim Boys name. Urdu name dictionary suggests that in Urdu is متقی، پرہیز گار, and it belongs to عربی origin. The lucky number of Zahid is 8, and lucky days are Monday, Thursday. The Zahid lucky metal is Bronze, and lucky stone is Bloodstone. On this page, you can check other details of Muslim name Zahid, find its spellings and Urdu meaning
Fazal is a Muslim Boy name and it is an Arabic originated name with multiple meanings. Fazal name meaning is excellence, superiority, reward, grace and the lucky number associated with is 1.
Name gives you identification in the world and you carry this identification from cradle to grave. Parents therefore, pay immense attention to choose a suitable name for their new born. You can find Fazal under “F” list, and there are 281 more names in this list.
This is one of the unique and popular names with impressive meaning. You can find sohail name meaning in Urdu and English, as well as other languages. Names similar to are also listed here and can even listen to the audio on this page to understand the actual pronunciation of the name.
This information is enough to give a clear idea about the name. The level of popularity and rating of this name is also presented here.
The name Fazal is tredning recently in news and blogs with following headlines; Ali Fazal starts accents training for Death On The Nile with Gal Gadot – India Today, Watch: Swara Bhaskar, Radhika Apte, Ali Fazal and others join Nandita Das’ ‘India’s Got Colour campaign’ – Times of India, Ali Fazal bags role opposite Wonder Woman Gal Gadot in Death On The Nile – India Today, and Ali Fazal bags role opposite Wonder Woman Gal Gadot in Death On The Nile – India Today.
* Disclaimer – Lucky number is formula generated number based on Urdu Alphabet just for your interest and knowledge. Hamariweb.com is not responsible for any errors or omissions of Lucky numbers.
فضل ایک اسلامی نام ہے جو کہ لڑکوں کے ناموں کے لیے مخصوص ہے- اس نام کا تعلق اردو زبان سے ہے اور اس کا خوش قسمت نمبر 1 ہے- فضل کے معنی “بخشش، بزرگی، برتری، کرم، مہربانی “ کے ہیں- اس صفحہ پر آپ اس نام سے متعلق تمام تفصیلات حاصل کرسکتے ہیں جس میں تعلق٬ لکی نمبر اور مذہب شامل ہیں- اس نام سے متعلق حاصل معلومات کو مدنظر رکھتے ہوئے صارفین نے اس صفحہ کو 4 اسٹار سے نوازا ہے جبکہ 12 تبصرہ بھی کیا گیا ہے-